a blog about what interests me! birds, baskets, butterflies, moths, biking.............

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Berkshire Crafts Show, August 12 to 14

Bell Flower Frond
   I am getting ready for the Berkshire Crafts Show, in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, Friday August 12th through Sunday August 14th. Hours are 10 to 5 at the Monument Mountain Regional High School on Route 7, and it's air conditioned!! Click on berkshirecraftsfair for directions and a list of the 89 artists.

Blue Bud
    I've made three new pieces since I updated my website www.joannerusso.com  As soon as I get some time I'll have Rachel Portesi professionally photograph them, but for now my own attempts will have to do.

Flower and Buds
   This is the first time I've exhibited at the Berkshire Crafts Show. It's been around for 38 years and looks to be a very high-quality show. I'm excited to be going to Great Barrington and I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Your new work looks great, looking forward to seeing it in person at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the endless threadAugust 7, 2011 at 10:52 PM

    Hi Joanne-it's really fun to see these sculptural pieces.Greetings from Sunapee, where we have 7 more days to go.(And we have wi fi in the cottage where we are staying this year)see you back at the ranch...

    ReplyDelete